Ho Tom, instead of writing out the same codes over and over, why can't you just copy and paste them? Can you do that or does it mess up the engen? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauricio Almeida" <mauricio...@uol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 12:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] games I'd like to play

Hi tom,

Indeed, that's sort of what i was thinking before you said it.
you might, as an experienced developer, not want to write up for
instance, the code for a basic corridor again and again.
well, all you do then is use your own template.
this way, both ours and josh§s points are met: you learn programming,
but in the long run, speeds up development.
As a certified web designer, I have seen dreamweaver only designers
stuck with messy code so many times that seriously, i dont even install
dreamweaver anymore, ehh.
the same applies to games.
if you only used a wizard,  how would you, for instance, bug fix?
how would you understand your code to argue why  or why not such feature
would be added, etc?

mauricio