Hi,

Of course it is. It is just that most books never tell you that up
front. Fortunately, I have read some good books on Visual Basic .NET
that actually discusses the mechanics of creating a window by hand
rather than pointing and clicking your way into glory. I'm actually
glad I did as even though it is more time consuming it is more
accessible than trying to get Jaws, Window-Eyes, NVDA, whatever to
drag and drop buttons, labels, etc around on the form. I'll just
manually code them into my project and forget it.

Smile.