Hi Lori,

Oh, I copy and paste code all the time. As I explained I have written
my own templates for the G3D engine containing common code like menus,
common status messages, etc and copy and paste it into a new project
all the time. There is nothing wrong with that. The difference in what
I'm doing is I actually wrote those templates and know exactly how the
code works so it is easy to modify and update as needed where an
automated template wizard like some people are asking for may not be
well suited for your project. It might have things you don't want or
need, or lack something you whish it added. Writing your own templates
that can be copy and pasted into the project is customized to provide
you some automated functionality while being tailored specifically for
you personally.