Well like I said on the forum topic you posted, the thing I'd personally like to see could be related more to Angelscript itself than BGT. But for some reason it doesn't like certain SAPI voices, namely the Neospeach voices. For some reason those voices don't work on the game's main menu. They work for everthing else but not the main menu for some reason. And those happen to be my favorite SAPI voices since apart froma few quirky pronunciations (more with Kate than Paul), they sound the most human out of any SAPI voice I've ever used.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT future development

Hi Phil,

That is actually being worked on as we speak. I have hired a coder who is rewriting my Streemway library to work with XAudio2, which will include things such as full 3d sound support and real-time dynamic dsp effects. I can't say exactly when this will happen, but it's already well on its way.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>