my download is 806kb and its the full deal.
This has to be the smallest engines out there, sound pack is a bit more but really.
At 07:54 a.m. 11/01/2011, you wrote:
Hi Philip,
A question about BGT version 1.0,
I downloaded it but the size seemed extremely small and I thought it might be a bad download.
Size 806 KB
I have not tried to install it yet.
Phil