Hi Philip,

Yay! Can't hardly wait for the new Streemway library. It will totally
rock in the BGT engine. Assuming I don't make such a middleware lib in
the mean time myself of course. I've heard some of the things that can
be done with XAudio2 and it absolutely rocks. XAudio2 is probably the
best audio development API out there right now.