Hi Ron,

Ok, it may actually help if I know how your control panel is
configured. Do you have it set to the Windows 7 default  web view, or
do you have it setup as a pull down menu, or what?

What I just did is I went into the control panel menu on the start
menu, mine is setup as a menu rather than a web view, and selected the
Devices and Printers icon. It then brought up a dialog box with a
number of devices like keyboard, mouse, joystick, printer, etc. I used
the Window-Eyes mouse cursor to locate the Philips 2909, right clicked
on it, and a context menu popped up. I selected Game Controller
Settings from the pull down menu. From there I clicked on Properties
and under there I found the options for the Philips 2909 including the
ability to test force feedback etc.

HTH