It should be game controlers.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sticks version game pads.

Ok Tom.
Here's what's in the control panel.
action center, back up and restore, date and time, device manager, eas of access, getting started, enternet network, notification icons, performance and tools, power options, recovery, sound, system users, accounts and windows defender.
Don't see anything about sticks.
Thanks.
Ron Kolesar
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com