From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Allen
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 7:59 PM
To: Philip Bennefall; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT future development

Hi, Philip,

I'd like to see multi-threading added to BGT.

Allen
On Jan 10, 2011, at 11:16 AM, Philip Bennefall wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I am happy to say that the BGT engine is selling well, and so I am working
on a 1.1 release. I was wondering what you would most like to see
implemented in the next version? About a week ago I added full mouse
support, but the majority of the changes in this release are still bugfixes.
I'd like to have one more interesting new feature before I release 1.1. Any
suggestions?

> Kind regards,
>
> Philip Bennefall
list,