To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 9:16 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] BGT future development

Hi all!

I am happy to say that the BGT engine is selling well, and so I am working on a 1.1 release. I was wondering what you would most like to see implemented in the next version? About a week ago I added full mouse support, but the majority of the changes in this release are still bugfixes. I'd like to have one more interesting new feature before I release 1.1. Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall