I would think that it should logically be under game controllers. Why the heck would it be elsewhere? Like not finding Pringles potato chips in the potato chip isle of a grocery store. They're with canned snacks instead, because the package is a can instead of a bag. They are, after all, potato chips, right? Sheesh.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sticks version game pads.

Hi Ron,

That is always possible. I've also thought of something else that
might be to blame too. If I remember correctly I installed and
configured the Philips 2909 back when I was running Vista so when I
updated to Windows 7 all of my settings, drivers, etc were pretty much
kept in tact. That also explains why I thought it was located under
"Game Controllers" but when I couldn't find it under Windows 7 I had
to look under "Devices and Printers" to get the same settings dialog
box. Just a simple case of getting Vista's control panel and Win 7's
control panel  a tad bit confused.