Hi Charles,

Because this is Microsoft we are talking about. Changing the user
interface every version or two for the sake of changing it seams to be
Microsoft's reason for everything. Why there isn't a "Game
Controllers" option under Windows 7 when there clearly was one under
Vista is probably just as good a question as why did they yank out all
the pull down menus in office and replace them with the menu ribbons.
Microsoft has no good reason for it other than that's the kind of
illogical crap Microsoft does and calls it progress. If they had a
motto it would be "if it ain't broke change it anyway."