Hi Philip,

What you say about 3d audio is quite true. I have been working on a 3d
engine, and unfortunately the test games I've created using 3d audio
don't sound quite right;. Especially, the bit where if you turn a
sound source will skip from the left speaker to the right just like
that. It makes centering anything a pain. Plus, DirectSound doesn't
work right on Windows 7 anyway making my attempts to test
DirectSound's 3d audio support practically impossible to get right.

Which brings us right back to Ken's game. I don't know if Ken knows
this but DirectSound is broken on Windows 7. As a result Heli needs to
use something else like FMOD Ex, XAudio2, or something else if Ken
wants to have 3d audio support in Heli and have it work with Win 7.
Else this game will only work correctly on Windows XP. Too bad because
I actually like the game so far.