Hi Tom how do I get past room 6 I can't figure it out.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA17 impressions

Hi Damien,

No, that's not a bug. There is a drawbridge you need to lower to get
from one ledge to the other.

the wall. There is a hidden pressure switch you need to push to lower
the drawbridge.

Cheers!

On 2/1/11, Damien Pendleton <dam...@x-sight-interactive.net> wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I am thoroughly impressed with what I have seen so far of MOTA17. The
keyboard changes are slightly frustrating, seeing as certain keys have been used for things for as long as I can remember, like p and t using a potion or torch respectively, and ctrl+p and ctrl+t speaking the amount. However, in time I believe those are small things that I could get used to, like in
any other application.
The new level1 layout is certainly challenging. However, I can't seem to get
past the large ledge in room 8. I can't jump past it, and there are no
pressure switches that I can find, either from the view menu, or pressing
enter on every square leading up to it. I suddenly got a few minds of
inspiration regarding your last posts in that you might be able to shoot
items to hit a switch, that didn't work. There is no such thing as a whip
any more so you can't swing yourself over with it. I also jumped with a
weapon in my hand, hence not jumping as far, in case they were two very
small ledges short distances away from each other. Is this a bug or is there a specific way of getting over that ledge? Is it to do with the previously mentioned vanishing platforms? If it is, how do you activate it, if at all? There is no sound there to suggest that there might be a vanishing platform
there.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Regards,