That's why I won't give spoilers until at least a few weeks from now. Also, I don't ask for many until I've worked at them for quite some time. Even then, I'd rather have a hint than a solution.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA17 impressions

Hi Charles,

One would certainly hope so. I spent quite a bit of time adding a
little bit of puzzle solving to this release and plan to add more of
the same in future releases. Unfortunately, as you pointed out the
game has only been out a few hours and there have been a number of
questions asking how to solve this or that puzzle in the game. It is a
bit disappointing to find some gamers have no desire to be
intelectually challenged and want to try and figure some of these
things out for themselves. After all, half of the replay value of a
game like this is solving puzzles, and once you lose that puzzle
factor part of the enjoyment of the game is gone.

Cheers!

That's part of the fun of the game, figuring it out. The game hasn't been
released long enough for anyone to really work at it, has it?

---