On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 10:46:07PM +1300, shaun everiss wrote:
> I think a large advantage with you tom is you have been exposed to a
> lot of mainstream stuff before you went blind so you know what you
> are on about.

[My Reply:]
        Oh, yeah.  He's definitely right about that.  For instance, I
can see absolutely no possible way that Tekken 3, a fighter for the
Playstation, could be made anywhere near blind accessible.  The action
is simply too fast and movement combinations too numerous.  It's hard
enough just following the opponent's movements when you're sighted.  The
little girl in the game, however her name was spelled, was impossibly
fast.  You could throw a punch and she would have spun around behind
you, hopped up on your shoulders and clapped her hands over your ears,
AND would be starting to jump away, all before you could draw your arm
back, realizing you'd missed.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org