From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Mich
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 8:59 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] question about drawing things for games.

Hey Tom. I have a question. you said you forgot to draw the wright side of
the staircase but that you fixt it. i am happy that you fixt it but how
would you draw something if you can't see? is there a program that is
accessible with jaws or some other program that makes drawing things
accessible? since if so that would be really cool. from Mich.