Hi Hayden,

Correct. The Genesis 3D Engine is basically just a Windows library I
wrote to wrap things like DirectX, the Windows API, as well as other
things in order to basically include it in a game project and go.
Since it is a library all I need to do is reference the library and
classes I needed and I have quick and easy access to all kinds of
things like audio, input, networking, 3d calculations, Sapi speech,
whatever I need. This saves me months, perhaps years of work, writing
and rewriting the same basic code to build a game core.

In addition, to the basics mentioned above I have created dozens of
template classes for creating common game objects such as enemies,
traps, player characters, etc that can be easily expanded using class
inheritance. However, the classes themselves are fairly eextensive
meaning that most of the classes can be used as is without any
modification or extention. This too speads up game development because
I have a growing collection of object classes to use.

Cheers!