Hi Philip,

That's the thing, games don't have manual's anymore. When I was developing the
tone game in the manual of BGT, I created  the example but add something like a
tutorial when the start game function is called. Want to wrap my head around
sound positioning, so may do the second example and have a tutorial in that one
and post it. But most games at the beginning have a tutorial level or levels
which guide you through the operations of it, and then the real game begins.

Most games with a story make it sound as though the tutorial isn't there by
implementing it well into the story.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks