aah yeah action adventures are what I really dig.
sports are ok but racing ewwwwww!
rpgs, hmmm issue is walking round the place you don't know where to go.
At 12:06 p.m. 8/02/2011, you wrote:
Actually, the typical beat em up has almost no plot... just enough to keep it together. What you're thinking of are probably action adventure games. Different kettle of fish.