Ten reasons why blind people play Mortal Kombat.
10. They like to try new games even if they are difficult.
9. All their friends and family are playing the game and they don't want to
be left out.
8. They like to play with joy sticks, and don't care how many points they
7. They got no distractions because they don't see lights a flashin'.
6. Scoring zero points wins you a trophy.
5. They love the way their character screams when they lose.
4. At least they can beet their grandma in the game.
3. The game gives their fingers lots of exercise.
2. A blind boy did rack up the highest score in Pacman.
And the number 1 reason why blind people play Mortal Kombat,
They're just super blinks.
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.