Hi Dark.
What do you mean about th graphics of Megaman? Its a game I have never
played before? Is iton the WII and is it graphically simple?
I always used to play SNES games well because the graphics were so
simple, games like Super Mario All Stars was great for me because it
was basically 2D with good bright colours and clear contrasts. I wish
I could still play that game, or games similar.
Can you explain to me aboutMega Man either here or offlist?
Cheers
Richard