Hi Allison and all,

Let me clarify something I think has been forgotten over the last
couple of years. Back when the Audyssey magazine and list began in the
1990's the intent was to discuss games that were accessible through
accident or design. Of course, at the time there were very few
specific audio games, but plenty of mainstream games, such as text
adventures, that were perfectly accessible. This mandate still holds
true. Just because Street fighter is difficult to learn and play from
a blind gamers point of view doesn't mean it isn't accessible. It just
takes more work and practice than something like Super Liam that was
specifically designed to be played by a totally blind gamer. So there
is no need for a separate list.

HTH