I wouldn't mind seeing wecanplay come up... though honestly, I don't think we warrant enough of a group to put you through all that. There just aren't enough of us. We have to face it, and I've passed it and moved on. I understand that everyone has different budgets, but it just seemed like there were a lot of people who weren't trying mainstream not because of a lack of money, but because they didn't want to deal with unknown quantities. I appologize if I offended anyone with my posts.