I personally think that a separate list for non-blind games would be a waste of time. I mean, there are already forums and lists out there for such topics. Of course, if you want to take the time to create yet another blind-run, list for other games, no one can stop you. I just think it would be silly is all. I mean, this list is for the discussion of games. No one said it is for the discussion of games which are specifically for the blind. I think what people tend to forget is that games can be categorized as games, without having to be branded "for the blind". Although we encourage lively discussion, perhaps the subject and the initial tone of the message could have been phrased a bit less confrontational. It's obvious that everyone has their opinions and they feel their opinion counts and is right no matter what, but that's just human nature. Bottom line, if you are blind and you want to stick with made-for-the-blind games only and not try others, then that's what you do. If you are blind and you venture out with mainstream games and the idea of having to memorize certain sequences or things to do before you can play, then that's what you do.

I've considered making this a closed topic, however the flaming has dropped down and I've only had to refuse a very few message from a few.

Cheers.
--
Raul A. Gallegos
http://www.asmodean.net