Thats all well and good saying tht, but I already have my WII which
was a present. I have no space or cash for a PS2 or 3, so need to find
games on my WII.
Either games with simple graphics or that are playable by the sound
with some limited sight.
I do love my WII just need more games for it.
Cheers
Rich