We already have the console. Just not many games as could be built for it.
And what is it you ask? hmm, PC!
Building a condole player for as many blind as would use it. Would cost more then it would to by a already on the market one.
1. design of console.
2. Builder for said console.
3. Games built for console.
4. Better sell a lot because there is enough work for 20 and about five years.
        at a total cost of starting off $5000 to $15000
I still think that is cheap