Hi Yohandy,

Cheaper yes. Affordable no. You have to understand that Microsoft,
Sony, and Nintendo have strict licenses for their game consoles that
really cost up the butt to get. Any game company that has enough money
to do it can, but let's face it blind game developers don't have the
kind of money to invest in those SDKs, licenses, platforms, etc
because there is a certain expectation that you will be making several
thousand dollars on each and every title you release for the console.
We don't have that kind of mass distribution, and at most a blind game
developer will make somewhere between $5,000 to $10,000 on a good
game. Any mainstream developer can and will make at least 10 times
that amount. That is why the royalties are high.