Hi Dark,

Yeah, we have plenty of Chinese restaurants here in the states. Most
of them privately owned by Chinese-American families. We have your
more eexpensive affairs where you go in and sit down and order from a
Chinese buffet which is good, and then their is the Chinese take out
restaurants where you call them up, place your order, and then go pick
it up when it is done. Some Chinese restaurants do both.

When I was still living at Wright State University there was a Chinese
place down the road called Shades of Jade. Not only was the Chinese
take out great they actually delivered to the university for a small
fee. Plus if you wanted to walk there you could go in sit down, and
order a meal and have it brought out to you on a huge glass pladder.
Which was slightly less expensive, but they were flexable to deliver
Chinese take out if you wanted it that way.

Now, I think we've traveled far enough off topic don't you think?
Perhaps we should get things back to gaming. Wink. Wink.