Well dominoes and pizza hut are both fairly well known over here, ---- though I've never heard of tombstone pizza, ---- sounds a bit grim to me ;D.

Mostly over here frozen pizzas are branded by whatever supermarkit you get them from, such as asda, marks and spensor or Morrisons, though there is one fairly well known brand called chicago town who actually used to have a hole add campeign based on the idea of them being american pizzas.

Personally though if I want pizza, I order from the very nice small local place, pizza for you, who's pizzas are a, cheap and b, fantastically nice.

Then of course whenever I go round to my friends' for our tabletop sessions of mutants and masterminds (which i do most saturdays), we end up having chinese, indian or pizza.

Now there's a question Tom, ---- is there such a thing as a chinese take away in the states?

I know you don't get fish 'n chips over there, (which is a shame), but how about take aways to order chinese or indian?

Beware the Grue!