From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 05 March 2011 06:08 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pizza withdrawals - Re: Phil's price list
andotherentires

Hi Nicol,

Dominoes Pizza is the name of a popular restaurant chain in the U.S.
and apparently in the U.K. as well. They sell, well, pizza of course.

And just in case anyone didn't get my joke about a tombstone on their
pizza that is another brand of pizza. Here in the U.S. there is a
brand of frozen pizzas called Tombstone you buy at Wal-Mart, Publics,
Giant Eagle, or wherever you like to shop and take it home and put it
in the oven for 30 minutes. There company logo is, "what do you want
on your tombstone?" I changed that around and asked "what kind of
tombstone do you want on your pizza?"

On 3/4/11, NIcol <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net> wrote:
> What is dominoes?
> I never heard of that in south African pizza places.
> Debonairs, hmm, their crush is always too thick but their toppings is
nice.