If you talk to James North, let him know that there are still blind gamers who appreciate the work he did, and the games he produced, and that we still play them. Nobody that I am aware of has heard from him in years since he dropped out of the blind gaming scene due to the treatment he received from a number of blind people.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack F" <mymonkeyboy2...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 5:57 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] esp pinball classic

Hi Lori,
I've had the same problem with ESP pinball, in fact I've had it with
all draconis and vipgameszone games. I think it may be a problem with
your computer, but you can try contacting draconis about it. I in fact
wish that it didn't have a time limit in days, but minutes instead.
Here's how it would work. The game would let you try the packman and
wild west tables as usual, however it times out after 50 minutes or
so. You can run the game for as many times as you want, however if you
want to play it again you need to reboot your computer. The same would
apply for all draconis games except monky business. I'll talk to James
about that today. And any of you please give me your reg key for self
destruct.
best regards,
Jack