hi, I don't like that idea at all. vipgameszone's demos are way too restrictive already. on-top of the 15-minute demo you also have a 3-day limit. that kind of seems wrong. draconis's system works just fine... on the topic, james north doesn't manage it anymore. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack F" <mymonkeyboy2...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 12:57 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] esp pinball classic

Hi Lori,
I've had the same problem with ESP pinball, in fact I've had it with
all draconis and vipgameszone games. I think it may be a problem with
your computer, but you can try contacting draconis about it. I in fact
wish that it didn't have a time limit in days, but minutes instead.
Here's how it would work. The game would let you try the packman and
wild west tables as usual, however it times out after 50 minutes or
so. You can run the game for as many times as you want, however if you
want to play it again you need to reboot your computer. The same would
apply for all draconis games except monky business. I'll talk to James
about that today. And any of you please give me your reg key for self
destruct.
best regards,
Jack

database 5266 (20100709) __________