Hi Clement,

I'm certainly interested in such a project. I guess the next question
is what kind of beat-m-up to right. Most of the ones I enjoyed and
still enjoy are from the NES era such as Batman, Double Dragon, Bad
Dudes, and so on. Those games didn't have a lot of martial arts
weapons. What you are thinking is more like Legend of Kage which had
throwing stars and a katana as best as I recall. In Double Dragon it
mainly had various kicks and punches. There weren't that many weapons
you could use other than dropped baseball bats and things like that.
Batman had punches, kicks, his Batarang, and some kind of rocket
launcher. Any of these would be easy to create in audio. I'd be
interested in your ideas.

Cheers!