True that. But it doesn't have to be an exact carbon copy with different characters though, does it? Double Dragon reputedly had martial arts in it, and you could, say, change the nationality of the characters if you are going to change the names as well. In that way, if they were to be Japanese or Asian, the game could take place in Asia, and thus feature a more martial arts-related kind of sceen. If you really do want to know what I have to say, we can continue this discussion offlist or on... I'd be happy to do either. I just think that martial arts is a great setting for beat em ups. Especially sidescrolling ones.