You can't be five foot 11. I might be wrong though, but I'm 5 foot 1. Can't wait until I'm 6 foot tall which is a long ways away. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pizza - Re: Phil's price list and other entires

It would be like one of those tires on a mining truck they use in the Arizona copper mines. I can stand inside one and not reach the inside of the tire at the top of the circle. I'm a few feet short. I'm only 5 feet 11.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>