Good grief 36 inch? ---- I hope it was thin crust, a 36 inch deep pan would make you explode!

with all this talk of pizza, methinks I'll order the barbeque one I mentioned.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pizza - Re: Phil's price list and other entires

We should order one from Pizza Emergency. I mean, a nice big one! They make a 28-inch pizza.

At Joe Dimagio's in San Francisco, back in the 1980's, they had a lunch special that you got free of charge if you could eat it all. It was a single topping pizza, and it did have a lot on it, but it was a 36-inch monstrosity. I wasn't about to try it. I really did enjoy talking baseball with the owner, though.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!