Hi,

The What? What's a hanimbal lecter style slerp of evil? Lol!

I will say though that pizza sounds like something I'd love to try.
Long time ago Pizza Hut use to sell a bbq pizza that was delicious.
Sadly it was here and gone, and they have tried other things such as
taco pizzas etc but nothing ever tasted as good as their bbq pizza
from the 1980's.

Oh, and 18 inches isn't a truck tire. however, a pizza as big as a
truck tire does sound good though. Let's order one and split it.
Let's get one as large as a semi-truck tire. What do yousay?

Cheers!