Dang! Outrageous prices for a chain of pizzerias, and I think we get 12-inch pizzas here, not 10, so that makes them seem even more expensive. In Phoenix, Arizona, where I lived until about 4 years ago, the best pizza in town, loaded with tons of ingredients and freshly made when you order them had a $30 price tag on it, but it was an 18-inch pizza cut into 8 huge pieces!

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Phil's price list and other entires

hi tom

I think we've run into another of those us vs uk differences again. grub over here, ---- especially from chains like dominoes, subway mcdonalds or starbux is far more expensive than it is in the states.

For instance, a ten inch pizza from dominoes with three or four toppings is 13 pounds, ---- which is close to 21 dollars, and that's just for the pizza alone no drinks, side orders or anything else.

contrast this with my extremely nice local pizza place where I can get a ten inch pizza (and a pretty good one too, actually imho as good as pizza hut), a side order like onion rings, some very nice chocolate gato and a can of coke for 10 pounds, ---- that's about 14 or 15 dollars.

I'll stop though before I make myself hungry ;d.

Beware the grue!