hi tom

I think we've run into another of those us vs uk differences again. grub over here, ---- especially from chains like dominoes, subway mcdonalds or starbux is far more expensive than it is in the states.

For instance, a ten inch pizza from dominoes with three or four toppings is 13 pounds, ---- which is close to 21 dollars, and that's just for the pizza alone no drinks, side orders or anything else.

contrast this with my extremely nice local pizza place where I can get a ten inch pizza (and a pretty good one too, actually imho as good as pizza hut), a side order like onion rings, some very nice chocolate gato and a can of coke for 10 pounds, ---- that's about 14 or 15 dollars.

I'll stop though before I make myself hungry ;d.

Beware the grue!