How do you do stupify in the harry potter games?
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Suggestion for SCW

Hi Dark,

Well, to be honest the kinds of wand motions we are talking about are
generally pretty simple. For example, Alohomora, which Phil uses in
Sarah, is left, right, down, up. You can do that pretty fast in the
Harry Potter games. Remember we aren't talking huge motions here so
using a mouse a little move left, a little move right, a little move
down, and a little push forward would do it. What's that a couple of
seconds?

Generally speaking you have plenty of time to pull off a wand movement
like that. It is certainly faster than bringing up the spell menu and
looking through the list for the one you want. In fact, that is a big
reason why I'm suggesting it. I think the spell menu is too slow and
doesn't give you a quick and easy way to get to the spell you want.
With the mouse you can draw the spell, click the left mouse button,
and presto.

Cheers!