Actually tom, I'm not sure if you've played aprone's latest game (he who made towers of war), daytona and the book of gold, sinse that is exactly what you do, cast a magic spell to make gold appear by performing mouse movements.

see http://audiogames.net/db.php?id=Daytona+and+the+book+of+gold

It's a nice idea for a game, but I'm not sure how well it'd fit in sarah, sinse your running around avoiding ghosts, solving puzles etc at the same time, and adding mouse movements to that (which take some practice), might just be a bit too much.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 5:29 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] A Suggestion for SCW

Hi Phil and all,

Tonight I was sitting back playing a game of Sarah when I realised
there is a feature I'd really love to se added to the game at some
point. I don't know how many of you have ever played some of the Harry
Potter PC games, but in many of them you have to use the mouse to cast
spells. For example, in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone to cast
the Flipendo spell you have to move the mouse right, down, and then
quickly up again. Then, click the left mouse button to cast the spell.
For one thing it is visually pretty cool because Harry follows your
wand movements on screen, but more than that it makes the games a bit
more challenging because you actually have to learn and remember how
to do each and every spell in the game. I was wondering if this could
be a possible addition to Sarah at some point?

Cheers!