Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 9:56 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] problem installing all in play software under windows 7.

Hi list.
I am wondering if I can get some help installing all in play software
under windows 7 64 bit.
I have tried e mailing and yesterday telephoning technical support, but
have received no response to either commmunication yet.

the problem I am facing is this,
I start installing the all in play software, and then it gets to the bit
where it has to install the jaws scripts for the program.
however, I then get an error message about it not being able to find a
path its looking for,
I suspect because it is trying to install the scripts in the location
where a 32 bit version of jaws would be, which of course it isn't, as I
am running 64 bit jaws which is installed in a different place,
The error message is as follows if anyone has any thoughts about how to
deal with this I would be very interested, as there doesn't appear to be
a brows button or anything, and all in play have remained silent to date.
Setup
Unable to execute file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\12.0\scompile.exe