To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1:58 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Response from Jellyvision regarding You don't Know Jack

Hey all,

A while ago I had emailed the You don't Know Jack Jellyvision product manager I believe he is, Mike Bilder, about the possibility of the Jack Attack being made accessible. Mainly I emailed him to tell him that yes, we do play and since the game wasn't out yet I had asked if there was keyboard entry questions, as that would be an accessibility issue on consoles. Turns out it'd be an issue for everyone. This is his response. I like it, and usually when someone mentions to You don't know Jack on Twitter that they're a blind player they start following us immediately after they see it, so I think they're interested, to say the least.

Email below.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks