Hey all,

A while ago I had emailed the You don't Know Jack Jellyvision product manager I
believe he is, Mike Bilder, about the possibility of the Jack Attack being made
accessible. Mainly I emailed him to tell him that yes, we do play and since the
game wasn't out yet I had asked if there was keyboard entry questions, as that
would be an accessibility issue on consoles. Turns out it'd be an issue for
everyone. This is his response. I like it, and usually when someone mentions to
You don't know Jack on Twitter that they're a blind player they start following
us immediately after they see it, so I think they're interested, to say the
least.

Email below.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com