That's what I figured. Plus, there's the code modification and game distribution factors. Bet that would be a bugger.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Response from Jellyvision regarding You don'tKnowJack

Hi Charles,

No, there is pretty much no chance of older games in the series being
updated or modified. Understand the way the mainstream game market
works is once they pay the cost to produce a game, bring it to market,
etc they generally do not rerelease a previous title unless it is
extremely popular or it can be added into a new game as a bonus pack
etc. They might in some cases offer patches for a game if it is buggy,
but generally once a game is released its done. Time to start on the
next project.

I've never played the You Don't Know Jack series because part of the games cannot be played by a blind gamer, but when they make the necessary changes,
I will, because they sound fun.  While it sounds like newer games of the
series might be playable by the blind, I wonder if older ones will be
modified?  It doesn't sound like it, which is a real shame.

---