Exactly. I used to have hours of fun on the Playstation version. Admittedly You DOn't Know Jack Mock 2 wasn't quite as funny because as far as I'm concerned the polite feminen computer and the laid back host just didn't cut the cracker. THe host just didn't have the right voice for the sarcastic and often assurbic humor the games are known for. In fact I always thought he sounded too much like Al Bundy from Married with Children.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Response from Jellyvision regarding You don't KnowJack

Hi Dark,

Yeah. I'm glad someone mainstream is actually taking our suggestions
seriously. I've always been something of a fan of the You don't Know
Jack games precisely because of the lude jokes and bottom of the
toilet humor. Its a lot more entertaining than  your normal trivia
game. You get insulted, there are always side jokes, lude often times
crude comments, and I've spent many hours laughing so hard I
practically cry listening to the YDKJ games.

Cheers!