To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Response from Jellyvision regarding You don'tKnowJack

Hi Dark,

The game isn't all about toilet humor. Most episodes are pretty random in fact.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112

On Apr 1, 2011, at 3:11 AM, dark wrote:

Hi Tom.

Fair enough, though i must admit toilet humour really doesn't do much for me, I prefer something a litle more randomized and surreal.

Then again, I've only seen one Jack game and that via a utube clip.

Beware the Grue!