I've never played the You Don't Know Jack series because part of the games cannot be played by a blind gamer, but when they make the necessary changes, I will, because they sound fun. While it sounds like newer games of the series might be playable by the blind, I wonder if older ones will be modified? It doesn't sound like it, which is a real shame.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Response from Jellyvision regarding You don't KnowJack

Hi Dark,

Yeah. I'm glad someone mainstream is actually taking our suggestions
seriously. I've always been something of a fan of the You don't Know
Jack games precisely because of the lude jokes and bottom of the
toilet humor. Its a lot more entertaining than  your normal trivia
game. You get insulted, there are always side jokes, lude often times
crude comments, and I've spent many hours laughing so hard I
practically cry listening to the YDKJ games.

Cheers!