Hi Dark,

Yeah. I'm glad someone mainstream is actually taking our suggestions
seriously. I've always been something of a fan of the You don't Know
Jack games precisely because of the lude jokes and bottom of the
toilet humor. Its a lot more entertaining than  your normal trivia
game. You get insulted, there are always side jokes, lude often times
crude comments, and I've spent many hours laughing so hard I
practically cry listening to the YDKJ games.

Cheers!